Pages

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Starting a New Business Part 1 - Useful Information



This week The Skills Academy are going to look at many of the websites, information, books, skills that can be used when looking at starting your own business. In spite of the recent recession many individuals are determined to start out in their own business and some of these tools are of huge benefit.

Bank of Ireland have an excellent Business startup online training course - which is free. 



You can also go to your local library and rent out the book - Starting your own business - a workbook.
I got my copy at my local library.

The enterprise boards have many links, useful advice, business plan templates and case studies.


Don't get distracted from your business idea because of information overload, there is so much information around you can spend all your time reading what to do rather than actually doing it - I was that soldier - but having been through the experience I have now learnt the benefits of planning my business planning.

The Skills Academy can provide you with a mentor to get you started on the right track.



No comments:

Post a Comment